Friday, May 29, 2009

最后一晚 the last night




yaya,to9 is the last night for me to staying at genting klang,setapak...
mayb the new members in this house wish me get lost from here 
i'm so sorry to disturbing u guys here,i wont come over here anymore  
but if the owner still dun wan giv us back the deposit,
i ll come here n throw all the things from 11th floor k?

stay here for 3 years dy,its time to leave
its time to let me grow up...

many things happen among this 2 month.
i cant breath at all,sometime feel like wan to giv up all the things.
wat happen to year 2009?
someone tell me?

i m a LOSER..i am~!!
my result killed me...i need to repeat all those subject tht i failed...
i need to attend class..i need to re-do all the assignment..i need to study with all the junior...
omFg~!!

but ntg cant change now...jz accept it...
learn from it...grow with it...

i ll leave all the unhappiness at genting klang,
bring all the happiness leave together

有缘再见
保重



贤   上
by: xian

0 comments: