Saturday, May 30, 2009

him ( zhen hao )

26-11-2008
this day is a day
my status change to 
- in a relationship -
he is the guy
yong zhen hao
杨振豪


he will kill me if he c this pic
( dun care!! )

sorry 
sorry baby
对不起
recently i'm so easy to get angry
i duno why
mayb got many problem happen in this 2 month
i always think alot
i always dream alot too
(bad dreamssss,alot of bad dreamsss)
thanks for always forgive me
thanks for always listen to me
thanks for always beside me
谢谢你一直在我身边
谢谢你不生气我的坏脾气

everytime when i fetch up the time i hospitalized
i'm so lucky bcoz i got u
i love u
i really do

i move to kelana jaya tmr
near by your new place
but we cant meet up everyday dy
its ok baby
we need to work hard for the future
ok?
many things are waiting for us

我们还有很多事情要完成
很多很多的事情等着我们
一起加油
好吗?

~我你~




贤     上
by: xian

0 comments: